Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Tree Works Complaint

Notify us of any tree damage or hazards, such as overhanging vegetation (including highways), unauthorised works to protected trees, dangerous trees, vandalism to trees and high hedges.
  • Please include the name and address of the owner if known
  • You can attach a photograph to show us location, current state etc
  • Other ways to contact us

  • By Email