Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Complaints about Adult and Social Care

If you have already made a complaint, either using this form or by phone, we’ll be working hard to resolve it as quickly as possible.

You don’t need to do anything else once you have contacted us and registered a complaint. We’ll be in touch with you when we have anything to tell you about how your case is progressing. You can find out more about how we deal with your complaints by reading our complaints procedure