Cheshire West & Chester Council logo

Comment, Compliment or Complaint

Before you start. ‘One off’ service issues such as missed bin collection, flytipping issues etc should be dealt with as a general enquiry. Using the Formal complaints procedure may delay our ability to help. If your complaint is about noise, please use our Noise Toolkit.